So let's see what's going on!
- We're definitely leaving the Podcasts to cancelled or intermittent for now - though there's always the chance of reviving them later or handing them to some of our other bloggers! Right now coordinating them as regular events is proving a bit difficult, but . . .
- Bonnie and I are going to be starting a newsletter as part of Fan To Pro. We'll be launching this in March, and doing monthly issues focusing specifically on the Geekonomy. We'll look at - and track - trends in the Geekonomy, and examine the business and career implications of them as they evolve.
- I'm interviewed on RPGs and creativity at Yaruki Zero. Go check it out - Ewen, the podcaster and site master there works in the pen-and-paper RPG world, and has interesting insights in these changing times!
- As always we're looking for new contributors - the recent guest columns from Jason and Laura were great to have, and I hope we can add more people. Go ahead and contact me at my website, at this site, or in this thread!
- The next book in my ever-expanding series is now being edited, prototyped, and the cover artist has sent me prototypes (I'll introduce this talented person when we get closer to release). You can check it out at the website for the book - Convention Career Connection! I'll be updating more in the future, but suffice to say the book gives you a five-item system for designing career events for conventions, and a ton of ideas and analysis to help you think out of the box!
- On the subject of newsletters, I've also got my own, the Geek Beacon. You can sign up for it to keep up on my Fan To Pro efforts, books, speaking, and Seventh Sanctum!